Ending the Year with Prayer and Worship
Let my prayer be counted as incense before you, and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice!
The Lord’s table – worship the lamb who was slain (Rev 5:12)
- How can we change our lives through prayer?
- How can we change the way we pray?
- The 4 parts of prayer that are vital to true worship
- Is it possible to pray without asking?
- Why you need Scripture based prayer
2 Timothy 1:1-3
- What has the Lord given to us?
2 Timothy 2:1-9
- How does remembering Jesus Christ strengthen you?
2 Timothy 3:16-17
- How can God’s word have a greater role in your life?
2 Timothy 4:14-18
- Has the Lord ever stood by you? Gratitude
- Lord I want to thank you for when you stood with me …
- God’s purpose for us: the message…
- What is keeping us from sharing this message?
- What is standing in the way?