We Live in a Spiritual World
Until now you have asked nothing in my name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.
Until we live like there is a spiritual world we will not make a spiritual difference Click To Tweet
(1) We need to have our eyes opened
- 2 Kings 6:17
(2) Jesus has authority over the spiritual world
- Acts 19:15–19
- Ephesians 1:3
- Ephesians 1:20
- Ephesians 2:6
- Ephesians 3:10
(3) Jesus gives us victory over the spiritual world
- Ephesians 6:12
(4) We need to take Jesus’ spiritual power into our community
- Acts 1:8
- Revival looks like family, where every table becomes an altar.
- To experience family you need to step in and be family.
- We cannot influence a world that we refuse to touch. Our goal is not to get the city into the church but the church into the city.
- If “Jesus” only happens at church, we aren’t truly following Jesus. We need Jesus in our homes, around the table, in our workplace if we are to truly make an impact. Moms and dads need to bring Jesus into their homes.
- There are more people who are broken looking for healing than sinners looking for forgiveness. Jesus is the great physician. He wants to heal your soul.