Who is God and What Does He Want Me To Do?
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
(1) What is God like?
- (a) He is “the LORD”
- (b) He’s able to straighten out your life
- (c) He wants to make you successful
- Isaiah 28:16
- (d) He is demanding
(2) What does He want us to do?
- (a) He wants you to take one step in His direction
- Isaiah 30:15
- (b) He wants you to open your mind to a better way
- (c) He wants you to be all in
- (d) He wants me to choose His version of success